Ready 4 a wash???

Posted by k.ø.c.h.ü Sunday, April 19, 2009



One thing i've not yet bothered 2 learn is de art of 'washing' clothes. I still run home every weekend 2 c my old IFB washing machine in action.

Everyone knows what a white coat is to a doctor...perhaps stethoscope and the coat r de first 2 hit one's mind when de term 'doctor' pops up.


Well folks...lemme confess...de indicator dat often reminded me itz time 2 wash de coat was de 'odour' ( n de colour too yuckkk!!!)
Hmmm...no more...i read a fascinating article...now im a transformed man...with 'washin coat n gown' added 2 my weekly schedules.

Curious?? click 2 read y i finally decided 2 get my coat WASHED!!!


2 comments
  1. Problems with washing clothes eh.. Lol.. it took me a lot of convincing from my mom, to learn how to wash mine (no washing machines in my hostel)... Thankfully it gets easier and faster with practice..

    Nice blog.. Keep blogging :)

    Posted on April 23, 2009 at 8:44 AM

     
  2. k.ø.c.h.ü Said,

    thnx dude...chk out my org blog too;evincere

    Posted on April 23, 2009 at 9:24 PM